Saturday, September 8, 2018

Love being different, love being YOU!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann


I REALLY want to help people! If there’s something I can do to put a smile on someone else’s face and help them have a better day, then that’s what I want to do. Maybe I’m just different or weird, but really, who isn’t? That’s one of the things that makes life great! How boring would it be if we were all the same and all acted and reacted the exact same way? I’ll venture to say life would be pretty darn boring. So embrace who you are and the ways you’re different and wonderful! LOVE who YOU, love being unique, and love all the ways you are different from others! That is, as long as your being different isn’t going to harm anyone else or yourself. If your differences will harm you or someone else, I beg of you to please get medical help! There’s nothing wrong with acknowledging you need help from others, maybe that’s why you’re not the only person on the earth? 

I don’t get why we have so much evil and crime and so many people hurting other people in this world! It doesn’t make sense to me. I’ve seen stories of people doing horrific things because they wanted to be known or remembered and I’m just like WHAT!?! If you want to be known and remembered, be known and remembered for having done something spectacularly wonderful! If you’re having a bad day or are just feeling terrible, do something to help someone else. When you’re caught up in all the things that aren’t right or how people have done you wrong in life, do something to help someone else, you’ll find you’re actually helping the both of you! So, smile when you don’t feel like smiling, I think you’ll be surprised at how much better it makes YOU feel! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment