Sunday, September 16, 2018

Pain Free Miracle!!!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann


Something pretty incredible and even what I consider miraculous is happening RIGHT NOW!!! With the exception of only a few times and for only brief periods of time over the last almost 20 years I’ve realized I was in no pain at all, but it’s never lasted very long…until today!!! I take prescription painkillers everyday but this morning a little after I’d taken some, I realized I was in no pain at all!!! I expected it would last for just a few minutes at best, maybe. However, it’s been the better part of an hour and I am still not feeling any pain!!! During this time, occasionally I’ll feel a little pain “spasm" somewhere in my body but after a few seconds, once again I am pain free! I’m extremely excited that I’m still in no pain! 

This gives me great hope I’m still healing and at some future point I will be completely healed. I know miracles happen and there’s only one being powerful enough to make then happen but I’m so glad I’m feeling the miracle of being pain free now! I’ve no idea how long this will last but regardless I’m beyond thankful it’s still lasting. Miracles happen, I’m happy to say I get to live a miracle everyday, not that I am the miracle but I am blessed to be living a miracle! Thank you everyone for your continued prayers and support and remember, NOTHING is impossible and miracles happen everyday, so NEVER give up!!! I hope YOU will find the miracles, everyday, in your life and be grateful for them! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment