Monday, September 10, 2018

Got to Keep Going!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann


I woke up today feeling pretty sick. I actually didn’t get up until much later than usual, not exactly sure what time it was but it was definitely later than usual. I had a list of things I wanted to get done today, phone calls to make, emails to send out and so forth, but wasn’t able to do any of it because of how I’ve been feeling. So I’ve had to reschedule today’s work schedule for tomorrow and hopefully I’m no longer sick and can get it done. I haven't failed today though because I can keep pushing forward towards my goals! That’s one of the things all of my blogs are about though, failing to fail. Just because you’re not able to get where you want to go right away, doesn’t mean you've failed and won’t get there later, you've just got to keep going!

All of my questions I’ll ask in this post can be rhetorical or if you want to answer them that’d be great. But what about YOU? How did you feel when you woke up today? If you needed to take the day off, were you able to? I guess that’s one good thing about my being disabled, when I’m too sick to get up to go to work, I don’t have to. However, I’ve been working SO hard to get things going for myself financially and I’m not content to stay disabled, though I’m grateful for the assistance currently. My intent is to feel much better tomorrow and to get the things done I’ve not been able to today! I’m determined I’ll get where I’m trying to go and am positive YOU can get where you’re trying to go too, JUST KEEP GOING!!! Will you keep going, will you keep pursuing your dreams, hopes, and goals? I know you can! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment