Monday, September 17, 2018

Your Situation DOES NOT Define You!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann


Your situation does NOT define you! YOU define YOU! Who you are, who you want to be, and who you will become is all decided by YOU! If I let me situation define who I am, I’d be a 37 year old disabled, handicapped, mentally challenged man living with his parents going NOWHERE! Although I am a 37 year old disabled, handicapped, mentally challenged man living with his parents, I am on the path to achieving the success I desire! I’m sure many of you can relate but I’m not where I want to be yet, I’m NOWHERE near where I want to be yet! But I’m on my way and I’m moving forward! 
So who are YOU? What are YOU going to make of your life? Will YOU be content to be defined by your situation or will you be determined to make your situation be defined by what YOU make it? You have the choice everyday to push forward and accomplish the greatness you were put on this earth to accomplish! Will YOU accomplish it and will your situation be a product of your success? It’s up to you but you CAN do it!!! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment