Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Slow Down to Speed Up!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann



Today’s blog will be short and to the point! Sometimes in life you have to slow down to speed up. You might have to slow down now in order to speed up later. I’m currently dealing with some physical and mental issues which are making it difficult for me to think clearly and do the things I need/want to. Because of this, I’m having to slow down now so I can speed up later. I’m not giving up, NEVER GIVE UP! But, to keep things moving forward, I’ve got to listen to what my brain and body are telling me. They're saying I need to relax a little for the time being and not over stress myself. I’ll get going full speed again soon but in order for that to happen I feel I need to slow down now. Have YOU ever been in a similar situation? If you ever are in a similar situation, know it’s perfectly fine to slow down now to speed up later, just DON’T GIVE UP!!! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment