Tuesday, September 11, 2018

One of Those Days!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann



Today’s been “one of those days” that’s been a little frustrating. I feel better physically than I did yesterday but I’ve spent a lot of today working on stuff while waiting for calls and/or texts that haven’t come yet. They might still come, but they haven’t yet. Over the years I’ve had SO MANY times I don’t hear back from people and people don’t do what they say they’re going to do and it’s very frustrating. However, it makes me more determined to be the kind of person who does what they say they will do and not to ignore others. I know, unfortunately, you can’t always trust what people tell you. But you’ve got to be able to trust yourself so be the kind of person you wish others were and you’ll always be able to depend on YOU! KEEP MOVING FORWARD and eventually you’ll get where you’re trying to go! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment