Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Love Truly Heals!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann


Love truly heals, have you come to realize this in your life? The truth is, love does heal, truly it will. I’m not talking physical healing as much as mental and emotional healing. You’ve probably had people treat you badly and be rude to you and so forth, I know I have. You’ve probably thought about telling them how horrible a person they are and exactly what their words, actions, or inactions did to cause you pain and trouble, I know I have. You may have even begun putting into words exactly what you were going to tell them, I know I have. Most of the time though, if you think about it, being rude and responding with anger while possibly making them feel bad about themselves will accomplish NOTHING! I try, sometimes unsuccessfully, to force myself to love whatever’s been done or said that’s caused me frustration, anger, and pain.

I force myself to love the words and actions that caused me to suffer by figuring out what I can take from the negative situation, use positively, and how I can grow from the experience. Have you ever tried that? If not, I suggest you do. If you do this, you will be healing yourself of the anger and negativity you feel and will grow to be a stronger and better person from the experience, I know I have! So when you’re feeling hurt, pained, and broken by anyone or anything, find the reason to love what you are experiencing and feeling and I am positive you will find my words are true and that love truly heals! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment