Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Let's Do It!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann


You never know when you’ll catch the break you’ve been looking for. I’ve had SO MANY times it seems I’ve finally found said break and things are going to finally get going like I’ve wanted them to for soooo long and then, once again, it ends in disappointment. But I’m still plugging away and pushing forward. I know I’ve said this before to people, but I’m either too driven or too stupid, ha, to give up! Just one of the first examples of MANY and which I talk about in my memoir I’ll share with you now was when I was 19 years old. I was in upstate New York for a short period of time and met a man who worked for MGM Studios who was interested in buying the rights to make a movie about my life. He said I’d get roughly $750,000 just to sell them the rights and would get more depending on what came of it.
I was really a good bit brain damaged then and told him I wanted to hold off on it at the time. He told me it was no problem and if I was interested in the future to give him a call and we’d move forward then. I actually remember this guy’s name, first and last. Anyway, not too long after he told me this, I was back in Texas and wanted to move forward with the movie. I talked with him on multiple occasions and the last time we talked he told me he was going to be flying into San Antonio the next week, I live just outside of San Antonio, and he’d call me when he got here. I never heard from him again and was too “braindead” to try calling him again then. Now it’s been almost 20 years since my wreck, I’ve published a novel and most recently my memoir, but I’m still working to catch that break, sell a whole bunch of copies of my memoir, get speaking a whole lot more places, I’ve already got several speeches I’ve delivered and a good bit of experience in this area, but I want to also help A WHOLE LOT more people, and finally get the financial success I’ve been after for so long. 

What about YOU? Do you ever feel like you’re never going to catch that break? Do you ever feel like giving up? Sometimes you have to make your own breaks! I’ll make YOU a deal, I won’t give up but YOU too can’t give up! How’s that sound, are you with me? I know YOU can do it and I’m not going to stop pursuing my goals until I accomplish them or die. So join with me and whenever we die, as long as we're good people and haven’t quit pursuing our goals, we WILL BE a success! LET’S DO IT!!! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember, keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment