Monday, September 24, 2018

Plans Change!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann


If your life’s anything like mine, you’ve probably had your plans change for any number of reasons. Things fall through and we have to make adjustments. I believe I’ve blogged before about how I got sick and wasn’t able to do what I was planning to do that day but today I’d once again intended to get several things done which now I’m going to wait until tomorrow to attempt to do. I’ve heard it said that you shouldn’t make important decisions when you’re tired. I’ve actually, late at night when I was exhausted but couldn’t sleep, sent ridiculous messages to others and when I woke up and saw what I’d sent I was pretty surprised and wished I hadn’t sent what I did. Well, last night not too long after falling asleep, I was awakened by a loud noise and it messed up my night’s sleep. Now I’m very tired and I guess a good bit sleep deprived so the nonessential important things I’d intended to do today I’m going to have to push off until tomorrow. 

This is because I believe my alertness and ability to say and do the things I’d need to have both been compromised. Kind of funny but as I’ve been typing this blog I’ve literally been typing a sentence and, because I’m having trouble thinking and concentrating, I’ve written one thing and then wrote the exact same thing again I believe in the same sentence. So maybe I shouldn’t even be blogging now? With that in mind, I’m going to hopefully make a better decision and end this blog by saying even though our plans might change along the road of life, we can adapt and still work to have the life we need and desire. I hope this makes sense? Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment