Friday, September 14, 2018

Dealing With Frustration!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann


When you’re frustrated, how do you deal with it? There are SO MANY things in life which are and can be frustrating. But how you deal with those situations is a real key, in my opinion, to being happy. I know for me, when I get frustrated, doing something for someone else ALWAYS helps me feel better. I might not want to do something to help another because I’m frustrated and am dealing with my own stuff, but if I make myself help someone else, I always feel better. Sometimes, even if it’s just smiling at someone I don’t even know, I find that helps me feel better. Actually, smiling whenever you’re feeling bad, always makes you feel better, or at least it always makes me feel better. Hopefully it’ll do the same for you!

All you have to do is try it. The next time you get frustrated or angry, force yourself to smile at someone or even just in the mirror. The next time you’re feeling bad about life, or hating it or anything in it, make yourself do something for someone else. You could open a door for someone, or ask someone how their day is going, or compliment someone on how they look. I’ve found that doing anything to be of service works as somewhat of an antidepressant too. So try it out, what do you have to lose? Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment