Thursday, September 6, 2018

JOEtivational quote #10!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann


Today’s been a lot busier than I thought it would be so I actually don’t have much time to blog. However, I wanted to post just one of the 50 JOEtivational quotes which is included in my memoir, “The Challenging Side of Miracles! My living nightmare from having been reported braindead!” My memoir with all 50 JOEtivational quotes is available on amazon.com.

This quote is quote number 10 in my memoir. It reads as follows…“Short, tall, skinny, fat, and EVERYTHING in between, doesn't matter...YOU are beautiful and incredible, NEVER forget that!!!” I urge YOU to please think about this quote and know that it is 100 percent the truth! Keep your head up and know YOU are magnificence personified!!! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment