Sunday, September 30, 2018

YOU Motivate Me!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann


YOU motivate me! YOU really are my motivation, so thanks! Whether I’ve met you or not, you are the reason I keep going. Reading this, if you think “Oh Joe’s just talking to “YOU” collectively, he doesn’t mean me personally” then sorry to say but you are wrong! I write, I give speeches, and I live because YOU inspire and motivate me to keep going! When I start to feel sorry for myself or start to want to quit and not keep facing what I face, all I have to do is think about YOU and I’ll “snap out of it!” I know I have a responsibility to YOU to continue to prove nothing is impossible and happiness is a choice! 

Success is also a choice! YOU need to know this! I’m sure if you follow my blog you know I’ve not succeeded like I want to yet but YOU give me reasons to keep going, enduring, and fighting for the success I desire and know I can achieve! I really do know I can achieve it and that YOU are worth all it takes to do just that! Sorry for “yelling” every time I say YOU, I’m not really yelling, ha, I'm just trying to emphasize and make sure YOU know I'm talking to YOU and that YOU help me every single day! So once again, thanks! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment