Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Life's Not Fair, Be Happy Anyway!!!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann


Life’s not fair but YOU can be happy anyway! Happiness truly is a choice we all have the ability to make. Like I’ve said before, I’m not ALWAYS happy, but I ALWAYS come back to happy, and so can YOU! In my opinion, it doesn’t do a lot of good to imagine what life would be like if it was fair because the fact is, life isn’t fair. I don’t do too well with fantasizing what life would be like if things were ideal because after the fantasy ends, I come back to reality where life’s struggles are all too real. Have you heard those stories of people who’ve been kidnapped and are being held for ransom and tortured and enduring some really hellish trials who decide to escape their reality by using their imagination and dreaming of far better times? Those stories and those people are INCREDIBLE to me and it blows my mind!

I’ve lived in a rather hellish reality wherein my abductor is my brain and my mental/physical limitations and disabilities. I tried to imagine or fantasize if things were how I wanted them to be. I never fantasized for very long because I knew it wasn’t real and when I left the fantasy my reality seemed even harder because it wasn’t what I’d been imagining. The people who are able to escape their reality mentally and go to a far better place to keep them sane are simply amazing and I can’t believe how strong they truly are. Regardless, we’ve all got to accept that life’s not fair but we can be happy! We truly can find happiness no matter what our reality is. I still live with the same limitations and all I’ve lived with for almost 20 years but I’d have to say I feel I am happy because I still find the joys in life and try to concentrate on the things I can do. What about YOU? Will you choose to be happy no matter what your reality is? Even when you find you’re not happy, I beg of you to PLEASE come back to happy later on, but don’t wait to long to do so! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment