Sunday, October 7, 2018

Be True to You!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann


Be true to YOU! I’ve said it many times before and also in my memoir you can get off Amazon with the link bit.ly/tcsom but I do believe that, because of my experiences and conditions, when I look at you I can see you, THE REAL YOU! If you could see the you I see you’d know YOU are beautiful, amazing, spectacular, extraordinary, and there are not enough positive words in any language to describe how truly outstanding YOU really are! I really mean this. When we come to this life as babies we are all SO immaculate and have this incredible potential which I don’t even know how to put into words to be even more outstanding. 
         We all make mistakes and as we grow we learn and change but the REAL YOU is who you were when you were born and that person and soul will always be a part of you. So if you are true to YOU, you will make this world a much better place and you will be happy, because YOU are fantastically great! I strive to be true to me, THE REAL ME, and I don’t always succeed at such. But every time I push myself to try again and work to be THE REAL ME, I grow closer to being that person and I know that person is incredible, even with the brain damage and limited abilities, mental and physical, I now have. So PLEASE be true to YOU and NEVER stop working to be the incredible YOU you are and can become! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment