Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Overcoming Your Challenges!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
We all face different challenges and the thing about challenges is that they’re challenging! Pretty self-explanatory right? Ha! How do you face your challenges? Do you try to ignore them until you’ve no other option but to deal with them or do you try to deal with them as quickly and proficiently as you can? It might just be my impatience and obsessive compulsive disorder, O.C.D., but when I notice I’m facing a certain challenge, I try to deal with it right away and be done with it. This has been especially hard for me when it comes to dealing with the challenges from my brain damage and stroke, such as the being partially blind and so forth.

I don’t know how to make myself not be partially blind or not have any of the disabilities I’ve gotten from my car wreck and brain damage. So to deal with these things, as long as I face them and until God works another miracle if He chooses to do so, I’ve got to face these challenges by just continuing to endure them. I’ve got to not let them destroy my drive and determination to succeed at the things I desire to succeed at and even the things I’ve been told I can’t accomplish. YOU can face your challenges! YOU can endure your challenges! YOU can overcome your challenges! Even if overcoming a challenge just means simply continuing to face it and not allowing yourself to be overcome by it, you can overcome your challenges! I believe in YOU!!! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment