Saturday, October 20, 2018

Life Is Uncertain!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
    One thing fairly certain about life is life is uncertain. Very rarely is anything guaranteed. This is actually one of the points I talk about some in my speeches with my catch phrase “Better Choices, Better Chances!” But in life things rarely go as planned and even when they go as planned there’s usually something that doesn’t go exactly as intended. Adjusting to change has been very difficult for me since my life altering wreck but it’s been something I’ve had to come to grips with because, like it or not, change happens all the time. That’s one of the great and not so great things about life. When I make plans with someone, even my close family and best friends, I’m always prepared now that something might change and won’t go as planned. I used to get really frustrated and even angry when things didn’t go as planned but now, though I may not be pleased things don’t proceed as desired, I don’t get angry and just accept that that’s the way life goes sometimes. or even regularly. 

   So in order for me to be at peace I need to be prepared that often things will not go as I hope. I don’t go into situations negatively and expecting things to not work out, but if they don’t work out, even if it’s disappointing, I’m okay with it because I know that’s just how life goes sometimes. I feel in order for us to have peace and really be happy, we need to not get angry or “lose our cool” when things don’t work out. Just smile and look forward to the future and keep doing the best YOU can each day! Even when things don’t go as planned, just know you’ll be alright and everything will work out. So keep your head up and stay positive! This is one reason I blog, because I want to help everyone and especially YOU, know that being positive makes life much easier, more desirable, and even more worth living. Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment