Monday, October 15, 2018

I Don't Know How...

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
  I don't know how to fully describe how incredible YOU are currently and I know even less about how to describe the person you have the potential to become! But I do know how incredible YOU are and can become is baffling to me! My inability to currently describe how incredible you are and can become goes for everyone though, including myself, WE are all amazing with even greater potential. Just by being YOU though, you are astonishingly incredible, but if you concentrate on becoming all that YOU really can become, I don’t know of any words in any language to describe how spectacular “that person” really is! “That person” is YOU, I hope you believe me and know this is true. In our lives, wherever we go and who we become, is decided by the choices we make. So I BEG of you, PLEASE make the choice to see the you I know you are and PLEASE work to become the YOU I know you can be!

  But, more importantly than me knowing your value, I hope and believe YOU know or will know your value is immense! I know whatever you want to accomplish and wherever you want to go in your life, you can get there! Unfortunately I’m not the standing beacon of success I’d like to be yet, but fortunately I know I can and will become that person by continuing to pursue becoming him, because I know I can and I’ve made the choice that I will become him! What about YOU? Will you continue to work to be the best YOU you can be? Yes YOU’re already spectacular, but the future you YOU can become, I’ve no idea if you’ve any idea what that person looks like, because I don’t know how to fully describe how amazing YOU are and can become!!! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment