Friday, October 19, 2018

Sleep Deprived and Trying to Think Straight is NOT Easy!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann

    So last night was another one of those "brain damaged nights" where my sleep was all messed up and now I’m so tired I’m concerned I’ll write something I don’t really want to say or what I say won’t actually make sense. I know this isn’t the first time I’ve not been able to blog like I want to because of my sleep from the night before. Ever since my accident my sleep has been all sorts of messed up. It’s been a lot better for the last little while because of the medicines I take but occasionally a night like last night will sneak in and REALLY disrupt my next day and my ability to think straight. So, since I’m not even sure of what I just wrote in the previous sentence and am doing a horrible job of even being able to think, I’m going to end this blog shortly. But I will say, we’ve all got to live with the hand we are dealt by doing our best and making adjustments where needed, I hope at least some of this blog makes sense? Ah brain damage, got to love it, ha! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment