Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Keep Failing to Fail!!!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
Last night as I lay in bed I had a strong feeling about what I should blog about today and as I thought about it I almost began to cry. You see, years ago I had a close friend decide to take his life. He’d messaged me on Facebook and told me he was going to do so and I responded to his email with multiple messages I believe begging him not to give up. I also began frantically trying to get ahold of him by phone, calling and texting him repeatedly. Then early the next morning he called but since I wasn’t thinking straight my phone was silenced and I missed his call. Shortly after that he left this world. I was a little upset with myself for not thinking to not silence my phone that night but I didn’t and don’t blame myself for what he did. My friend faced multiple difficulties in his life and I understand why he wanted to leave but I so badly wish he hadn’t. Though I don’t blame myself for what he did, I cried many, many tears over his death and almost cried more last night, all of these years later. I do believe had I been able to talk with him then I could’ve helped him to continue to push forward, or at least I hope I would’ve been able to have helped him. 
          My blog’s will always be positive but sometimes you’ve got to look a little deeper to find the positive’s in a negative situation. So I’m using my past experience with my dear friend to try and help others to not make the same decision he made. I’m BEGGING YOU, whatever you’re facing PLEASE keep facing it? I know life is tough, but I also know we can all succeed and I promise I WON'T GIVE UP so PLEASE join me in persevering whatever we face? This experience with my friend is one of the reasons I blog and wrote my memoir. I know my writings can help others and definitely YOU! If you’re feeling down or depressed or negatively and you have my memoir you can pick it up and read it and find reasons to love your life and keep going! If you’re feeling negatively though, please skip to “Chapter 10: Finding Impossible Success!” I do talk about several negative things throughout my memoir in hopes of getting people to not make their lives more difficult. In it though, chapter 10 is the most positive chapter and where real JOEtivation is found! I definitely hope you’ll read some if not all of the 50 JOEtivational quotes on pages 225-233 to help pick YOU up when you’re feeling down or even just help you keep going strong when you’re feeling great! YOU are the reason I wrote my memoir and the reason I blog, I’d like to help YOU!!!!! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! bit.ly/tcsom 

No comments:

Post a Comment