Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Keep Your Head Up!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann

          Each day I try to get closer to accomplishing my goals. Some days my goals seem out of reach but I know that IS NOT the case! I’m a very impatient person but I must keep pushing myself to get to where I want to go, even if I’m the only one who believes I can accomplish what I want to. Lucky for me I’ve got multiple people in my life who believe in me but there have been times I’ve wondered if I was being foolish to continue to believe in myself. I’m REALLY glad I kept believing in myself because, even though I’ve not gotten where I want to yet, I grow closer to getting there everyday! I want YOU to know that I believe in YOU! I know you can accomplish anything and everything your desire. It might take an extremely long time, but don’t quit and I know you can and will succeed! So keep your head up, you’ll be alright! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment