Sunday, October 14, 2018

Do You Want To Be Happy?

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann

  Do you want to be happy? Is your happiness something you don’t believe you can achieve? There was a point in my life where I pretty much concluded happiness was not something I would ever find again. But guess what? Even though sometimes are tougher than others and I’m not ALWAYS happy, I can honestly say I am now very happy! But the thing is, all of the difficulties and everything I’ve faced for so, so long are pretty much the same, well truthfully, as I get older, they get a little harder. 
         I’ve not made an insane amount of money yet and I’m still working on JOEtivating as many as I can but I’m not where I want to be yet. But I know I’m in the pursuit of getting where I want to go and I’ve found I can be happy regardless of where I am in my pursuit of the success I desire. But I had to decide I wanted to be happy! There are so many things that are out of my control but my happiness is not one of them. This is true for everyone, and ESPECIALLY YOU! So, if you want to be happy, BE HAPPY! The decision is yours! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment