Friday, October 5, 2018

My Podcast Interview with the gotyoursix Podcast

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann

THIS PODCAST IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE, sorry! Today I’m not going to write much but rather I’m inviting you to listen to the podcast I was blessed to be featured in which became live on the internet yesterday. My great friend Tyler Dyal who is a veteran had the idea for me to be featured in the show. Also my great friends, Thomas Offer and Billy Lister do the show and Thomas was a sophomore when I moved to Boerne my senior year in 1998. All three of these guys are awesome! I REALLY enjoyed the podcast and hope YOU will enjoy it as well. It’s over an hour long so sit back, relax, enjoy, and prepared to be JOEtivatd!!! The link to this awesome podcast is below and you might have to copy and paste it into your web browser but taking the time to listen to it will be more than worth it!, Enjoy…
https://gotyoursix.podbean.com/e/episode-78-get-joetivated-ft-joe-brann/


Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment