Saturday, October 6, 2018

Do YOU Know You're AWESOME?

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann


Do YOU know you're AWESOME? If not, I’m here to remind you YOU REALLY are AWESOME! There might be things you don’t like about yourself but believe it or not those things are reasons to LOVE yourself! Each and every quality that makes you YOU is a blessing and a gift. Some of these qualities may be things that aren’t necessarily good. I know there are people who become outraged at little things which in my opinion shouldn’t really be reasons to become outraged. I know there are people who become outraged at things which I’d have to conclude would make me outraged. But if you’re someone who easily becomes angry or someone who has a desire to do things which aren’t good, instead of acting on those bad desires, love the fact that YOU can overcome them and don’t have to give in to them. No matter what though, don’t give in to desires to do things which aren’t good. 
        I know I’m not perfect and’ve done things I’d later wish I hadn’t, but I can love myself because of those things which I wish I hadn’t done. I can do so because i know I am awesome enough to learn from those mistakes and work to continue to improve and hopefully never make those poor choices again. Even if you don’t feel like it, PLEASE know YOU ARE AWESOME! You can become even more awesome everyday by continuing to work to be the best YOU you can be and NEVER giving up! Please ALWAYS make sure your answer is yes when the question is, “Do YOU know you’re AWESOME!” Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment