Friday, October 26, 2018

I"m Not Done...

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
        Maybe you’ve realized this about me by now, hopefully you have, but I’M NOT DONE! I wasn’t yelling at you there, just emphasizing, ha! But really, I’M NOT DONE! I’m still in the pursuit of my goals! But there’ve been times I’ve felt like in the minds of others “Joe Brann” had nothing left to give and he’d just be remembered as the high school quarterback with great potential who came back from being reported braindead on the news all so he could just simply exist. I’m not sure if anyone actually thought this, but I felt they did. There were times I thought maybe I was supposed to be contempt to just be a brain damaged man with nothing else to give. And with SO MANY things I’ve attempted having fallen apart and not working out, I’ve thought maybe I was supposed to be content to just be a distant memory. But OH NO, that just ISN’T me, that ISN’T Joseph “Joe” Brann! I just won’t allow myself to only be a distant memory, the product of a horrible car accident which destroyed everything I’d worked so hard for. I just can’t let that car accident define me, that’s NOT me, I’m much more than that, I know I am!

I talk in my blogs about success, and success I intent to accomplish but haven’t yet. There are things moving forward but when I’ve spoken too soon in the past, those things usually don’t end up happening so I’m doing my best to not say too much about what I’m working on and I intend to talk about those things once they’ve already happened. Not talking about those things yet IS NOT easy for me, I’m excited and want to share what I’m excited about with YOU, but it’ll be much better if I share it after it comes to pass! So just know, I’m not done and will inform you of the things I’m trying to accomplish after they’ve been accomplished. But along with my not being done, I want YOU to realize YOU aren’t done either! Each day you wake up is an opportunity for YOU to move forward! Each day you wake up is an opportunity for YOU to get closer to accomplishing your goals! So DON’T GIVE UP, believe in YOU, and keep working and YOU, along with me, will succeed!!! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment