Monday, October 8, 2018

Trust is Key!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann

  For me it’s very difficult to just trust someone new. Anytime I meet someone, though, I give them the benefit of the doubt and go into a new relationship hoping I can trust them. I’ve been lied to, deceived, and in many ways have felt “run over” by many, many people. However, I feel trust is key in this life. But in order to be able to trust others, I believe you must first be able to trust yourself! I know I was that honest kid growing up and after my accident, for many, many years I WOULD NOT allow myself to purposefully lie. But after having had the experiences of not being able to trust so many others and being lied to by so many others, I’ve unfortunately allowed myself to lie about some things. But I do my best to not purposefully lie to someone unless they’ve lied to me first, and even after that I don’t like to lie and try not to unless I find it essential. But it is definitely hard to trust a lot of people in this life and that’s unfortunate. Can YOU trust YOU?

  Even if YOU can’t trust anyone else, YOU have got to be able to trust yourself. I try to always be honest with myself, admitting my faults but not allowing them to “beat me down” so to speak and working to overcome them. What do YOU think about trust? Is it important to you? Do you trust others? Do you trust yourself? Ask yourself these questions and give yourself honest answers to help YOU grow and be the trustworthy person I’m sure you know you should be. But ALWAYS remember, in life, being trustworthy is key to finding lasting friendships, relationships, becoming all you can become, and accomplishing your full potential! But also ALWAYS remember, YOU are AWESOME!!!!! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment