Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Last Night I Cried!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
   I realize I may be making myself vulnerable by blogging about this but I’m ok with that. So last night before going to bed I began to cry. I wasn’t exactly sure why I was crying but I think the “weight” of everything I have to deal with and knowing I’d still be facing it all when I woke up today scared me. I’m not afraid to live my life like I was for over 14 years but sometimes this life I’ve chosen to love just seems unbearably difficult for me. Most of all, I was afraid to wake up knowing I don’t have a wife or a girlfriend who I can hold, kiss, and love. But while all of this was going on, believe it or not, I was thinking about YOU! I was trying to figure out how I’d be able to use what I was crying about to help you. I know life is tough for me and I’m sure YOUR life is tough as well. Like I’ve said before, I’ll never say my life’s harder than anyone else’s and I believe comparing is pointless and accomplishes nothing. Truth is, while I was crying about this last night, I wanted to give up, I didn’t want to face my reality.

   But I know I am strong enough to face it and I’ll use the tears I cried and the fear I felt to try and help others know that they, and especially YOU, can deal with and overcome your situation. So I’ve got to keep enduring and not let the tears and/or fears stop me! I believe in myself and I believe in YOU! So I beg of you, even when you want to give up, even if you cry tears over your life, and even when things just seem too difficult to continue to endure, PLEASE KEEP GOING! Yes I wanted to give up last night, but I couldn’t. I figure you’ve probably had time and may be going through something right now which makes you want to give up sometimes of even often! BUT I know YOU can keep going, can find happiness along the way, and can love your life! Even if your life’s been a nightmare like mine was for me for so long, YOU can choose to love it and YOU can choose to find happiness in it! PLEASE do so? Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment