Monday, October 29, 2018

Exhausted BUT Happy!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
           Right now I am exhausted BUT happy! I actually slept pretty well last night but I woke up not feeling so wonderfully. Waking up like I did today is nothing new to me. Today, and most days when I wake up like this, I feel drained and worn out physically but mentally I still feel happy! I may have said this before but truth be told I’ve been BEYOND exhausted for the past almost 20 years. I CAN’T believe it’s been almost 20 years I’ve been living with brain damaged limitations. I try to get past the accident and past the brain damage and all but every second I live I have constant reminders, and extremely painful reminders…mental and physical pains…which make it so I can’t really ever forget the accident. I’m REALLY not trying to live in the past and want so very badly to get past the consequences of my accident but as long as I face what I do, I don’t know how to forget about it. 

    I don’t really want to forget about it from the standpoint that I want to help people, especially YOU, learn from my experience and hopefully not make life any harder than they need to be. So even though I am exhausted, and once again beyond exhausted, I still am happy! Now, more importantly in my opinion, when YOU are beyond exhausted, can YOU be happy? The answer is yes! But WILL YOU be happy? That answer is up to YOU! Either way, I hope I can help you and I definitely love YOU! Find out more about all of this stuff by getting my memoir off Amazon and reading it, if you haven’t already, with this link…bit.ly/tcsom Please ALWAYS know I hope YOU will choose to be happy! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment