Tuesday, October 30, 2018

How I Keep Going!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann

         I’ve been asked how I keep going and how I face everything I do. I believe my answer was and is universal and how we all keep facing what we face; I just keep going! I don’t really see any other option, although there’ve been many times I’ve contemplated giving up, that just isn’t who I am or something I’m willing to do. I, truthfully, don’t really know how I keep going other than I just do. I’ve had times in the past where I’ve said, either to myself or others, that if certain things happened or didn’t happen I’d give up, and then when those breaking points were reached and surpassed, I still didn’t give up just because I didn’t. 
          But I’ve learned not to say, “If this happens I’ll give up!” or “if this doesn’t happen I’ll quit!” because pretty much every time I’ve said these words whatever breaking point I’ve concluded I won’t go past, I end up having to go past. So really I’ll just keep going until I can’t anymore, and then I’ll probably keep going even after that, ha! So whatever YOU are facing, whether you want to face it or not, just know that YOU can face what your life throws at you! You can also overcome anything and everything you have to, I believe in YOU!!! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment