Sunday, October 21, 2018

I Mean It!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
       I’ve said it before that when I see your face I believe I see THE REAL YOU and that person is amazing, beautiful, spectacular and there are not enough positive words in ANY language to describe how truly incredibly immaculate YOU really are. But do you know I mean it? I’m not just saying it to say it, I’m saying it because it’s the truth! I know we are all immaculate when we come to life and the choices we make can either make your shine darken, or make your shine brighten. If you choose, that shine has the potential to become brighter than the son! But whether your shine expands or diminishes is up to YOU! I will always know everyone is truly amazing, including myself…but not in an arrogant cocky way…I mean it in the way that I believe our creator does astonishingly great work! 

       He’s done so with all of us, especially YOU! It’s easy to not feel spectacular. It’s easy to not want to continue on and to believe your faults define you and therefor you’re not a great or even a good person. It’s easy to give in to all of the negativity telling you you’re not as amazing as I know YOU are. Don’t take the easy way out and believe the negative garbage, IT’S A LIE!!! I really hope YOU know YOU are incredible and there are not enough positive words in ANY language, or all languages combined, to describe how amazingly incredible YOU really are! I mean it!!! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment