Thursday, October 4, 2018

YouTube videos!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann


Yesterday, thanks to my great friends, Tyler Dyal, Thomas Offer, and Billy Lister, I was able to post three more videos to YouTube. I’m excited because things are moving forward! But yet, today’s another day I don’t have much time to blog but I wanted to tell you about my YouTube videos and I hope they help YOU! If you’d like to see them, go to YouTube.com and enter my name, Joe Brann. My first video posted years ago is about my novel and is “JoeBrann-Successful Failure.” The title of the three videos I posted yesterday are pretty self explanatory I think. The first one is “Joe Brann’s Memoir” the second is “Joe Brann’s Blog” which is about this very blog you’re reading here, and the third one is “Joe Brann Motivational Speaker” and tells you a little about my speeches with my catch phrase “Better Choices, Better Chances!” 

Each video shares some of the different things I’m currently doing. You’ll also find out how to get my memoir, which you probably already know if you’ve been following my blog, and how to contact me for speaking engagements in my video called “Joe Brann Motivational Speaker” and I hope YOU will view, like, and if you feel like it comment on them. YOU’re AWESOME, I hope you have a fantastic day, and an even more phenomenal day each new day, keep your head up! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment