Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Don't Let the Loneliness Win!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
     I talk about loneliness a lot because that’s been the hardest things of all of the things I’ve faced since my wreck for me to face but also because I know a lot of people deal with being lonely. I SO look forward to the day I’m in a relationship with the woman I love who loves me as well and I don’t feel the loneliness because it’s been replaced by more love than I even know how to express. But, in the meantime, I CANNOT let the loneliness win! YOU also should not allow the loneliness to win! This is, of course, if you feel lonely. If you’re not currently feeling lonely, that’s AWESOME! But should the unfortunate day you are lonely ever come, I want to help you to not let the loneliness win. So, how do we not let the loneliness win? I’ve allowed my loneliness to convince me I’d never find and be in love and, at that time, the loneliness was winning! 

     However, I’ve decided instead of allowing the loneliness to continue to beat me up, convince me I’m not good enough for any beautiful woman to love, and leave me depressed, I’m going to be positive and believe the day I’m in love with that beautiful woman smart enough to love me too, is soon to come! So in order for me to not let the loneliness win, I’ve convinced myself I won’t be lonely forever and my babygirl is soon to arrive. As long as I keep clinging to this hope and belief, the loneliness CANNOT win! So, even though I hope and pray YOU are not and will never be lonely, if you are or ever become such, just know your loneliness can be dealt with, overcome, and even used to strengthen you to become an even more magnificently beautiful, amazing, and incredible person! So keep your head up, stay positive, and  DON’T LET THE LONELINESS WIN!!!!! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment