Friday, November 9, 2018

Life's Great, Crazy, but Great!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
              Life's great, crazy, but great! In yesterday’s post I talked about sleep paralysis. I believe I hadn’t had sleep paralysis again for months, since before I started blogging, when I first started blogging and then stopped for a while. Then yesterday I blogged about sleep paralysis and this morning I had it, it was CRAZY! I know I said I don’t believe sleep paralysis is a dream but my sleep paralysis turned into a dream wherein I was still paralyzed but I guess I was just so tired I couldn’t even remember to try to make myself breathe loudly. I actually began trying to yell which is also crazy because ever since the first time I’ve had sleep paralysis, I know I’m unable to yell. But as I was trying to yell this morning, the paralysis turned into a dream where I was back sharing a room with my younger brother like we did in high school. In the dream he was trying to sleep and wanted me to stop yelling and I told him I was trying to wake myself up from sleep paralysis. But yet, outside of the dream I was in, I couldn’t talk. Like I said, I couldn’t remember to breathe but not too much later I woke up. Then, when I checked my Facebook email today I received a message telling me the interview I’d done with Sports2nite in San Antonio wasn’t going to air. I’ve NO IDEA why it’s not going to air, but that’s just the way life goes I guess.

                Not having the interview air also doesn’t make sense to me because it was their idea we do it, but that’s ok. I’ve had SO many things start to look like they’re finally going to come together for me just to have them ripped out from underneath me and I get no explanation why. It’s very confusing and I sometimes wonder if it’s stupid of me to keep pushing myself to work to accomplish what I believe I can and will. So I guess this is yet another example of how I do truly work to live what I write in my blogs. It’s another example of how I keep failing to fail! A LOT of things don’t seem to make any sense at all but I still believe in myself. I believe I will still succeed financially! And when I do succeed financially like I’m trying to, how great will that make my story? I’ve endured almost 20 years of pretty much NOTHING working out, but I’m still determined to succeed as a speaker and with my books, the two I’ve published and the more than 20 I’ve not yet. 22 of my unpublished books are children’s books and my other unpublished book is another novel. I hope my continuing to endure helps YOU continue facing your life and helps you believe in YOU! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment