Sunday, November 18, 2018

Positivity ALWAYS Wins!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann

              When it comes to our attitudes and the fight between being positive or negative, positivity ALWAYS wins! I’ll admit, just like I’m not ALWAYS happy, I’m also not always feeling positive. But when I stop and think about it, I always feel SO MUCH better and life is so much more spectacular when I choose positivity over negativity. Life is a constant battle between these two subjects just like it is between good and bad. But YOU and I and everyone has the ability to win this battle each and everyday by simply MAKING THE CHOICE!
               Negativity is the kryptonite to positivity but if we’ve decided we’re not going to let negativity in, it’s power is worthless and even nonexistent! The power each and every single one of us has to overcome, develop, grow, and succeed is mind blowing to me and it really does all come down to the choices we make each and everyday! So, if YOU will choose to be positive and keep striving to be positive, you will see that what I say is absolutely true when I saw positivity ALWAYS wins! Try it out, I dare you?! Ha! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

2 comments: