Sunday, November 4, 2018

We're Not All the Same But YOU Matter!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
           I know what it feels like to wonder if I even matter. I know what it feels like to wonder why I keep going. I know what it feels like to just want my life, my almost nonstop pain, and brain damaged disabilities to just stop already. I know what it’s like to face almost 20 years of just about NOTHING working out the way I want it to. However, I don’t know what YOU are going through. I don’t know your pains, your struggles, your doubts, or your fears. In regards to what you’re facing, I don’t really have a clue. All I know is what I’ve faced and continue to face, but I believe I can understand some of what YOU face and hope I can help you face it. Let’s say you and I both bump our heads on a roof we didn’t see at exactly the same speed and angle. You’d conclude we both felt the same exact pain, right? Well, I don’t believe anyone alive really knows if we felt the exact same thing because our brains are different and interpret pains and feelings differently. 

   I know what it feels like for me to wonder if I really matter to anyone and even if we’re both wondering the same question about ourselves, I don’t know if our brains interpret the wonderment the same. But I do know what I feel and experience matters. I do know that I matter! Do YOU know YOU matter? If not, I want you to know YOU matter to me! Even if I don’t know you, even though we’re different and may feel the same experiences differently, I care for you immensely! We may not feel the exact same things the exact same way, but we matter, individually and collectively! I just want YOU to ALWAYS know YOU matter! So unbelievably much YOU matter! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment