Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Moving Forward!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann

            Slowly but surely things are moving forward! I’m in the process of looking up speaking agencies to see if I might be able to work with at least one of them. I also have a speech to a company which I’m supposed to be giving in January of 2019 in New Braunfels. A few months back I got a message asking if I could give that speech in just a few days from when I was asked to give it. After speaking with the wonderful woman who was asking me to give my risk-management/motivational/JOEtivational speech to her company, we agreed it’d be better for me to speak at their next meeting. They meet quarterly. So I was supposed to give that speech this month but they had to reschedule their meeting for January, 2019 because her company had to send a bunch of people to aid in the recovery of some I believe natural disaster I’m not exactly sure where. But things are moving forward, slowly but surely, they’re still moving forward and I’ll keep you posted. So even when things aren’t progressing as quickly as YOU may wish they would, keep moving forward and slowly but surely, you’ll get where you’re trying to go! If you'd like to contact me about taking the opportunity to book me for a speech, please call me @ 210-380-7965 or email me @ publishjoe@gmail.com Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment