Saturday, November 3, 2018

You're Just Going to Fail, So Why Even Try?

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
         You're just going to fail, so why even try? WHAT?!?! Did “The JOEtivator” REALLY just say and ask that? Has he found his kryptonite and been defeated??? Is JOEtivation gone FOREVER??? NO, no it is not! But I am asking, have you ever been told you’re just going to fail, so why even try? Have you ever felt like you’re doomed to fail so you don’t even want to try? Well, if you have, you’re not alone. Everyday in so many different ways life tells us we can’t succeed and we’re doomed for failure! I know I’ve felt like my life was telling me this many times and I’ve wondered if pushing through the hell of this life even mattered or is worth it. I’ve thought maybe I’m not good enough to accomplish what I want and am doomed for failure. But I know I AM good enough, none of us is doomed to fail, and we can all get where we want to go, it just takes time. 

I’m SO looking forward to the day I can blog about how I’ve found the financial success I’ve been after for so long and can show YOU I’ve succeeded financially as I desire, but everyday I get closer to my goals and I’m determined to NEVER give up and find the success I desire in all aspects of my life, not just financially. I’ve succeeded in many ways already, so have YOU, but I believe in myself enough to keep pushing forward and to not give up, even when life tells me, “You’re just going to fail, so why even try?” I’ve made the decision that, even though it’s taking WAY longer than I’d like, I WILL NOT fail and I WILL succeed! Really, though, I write for YOU! So, when life tells YOU “You’re just going to fail, so why even try? please know YOU’re NOT going to fail so keep trying everyday and YOU WILL succeed! I’ve said it before but once again, believe in YOU, I do! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment