Saturday, November 10, 2018

Maybe I'm Just Braindead Still?

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
            Even though it’s been almost 20 years I’ve been enduring my “braindead situation,” I continue to believe in myself and if that means I’m still braindead then so be it! If you don’t already know, I was reported braindead on the news after my accident. You can see those reports on YouTube if you enter “1999 KENS Boerne Miracle pt1" watch it, and then watch “pt2” but in those videos I am reported to have been braindead. With how things haven’t worked out for me in my life yet, sometimes I wonder if I’m still braindead for continuing to believe in myself. But then I make myself realize that nothing’s impossible and when I succeed like I want to, that’ll just go to show people they should continue to believe in themselves, NEVER give up, and work to accomplish whatever they want to because truly NOTHING is impossible. I’ve concluded if the impossible existed there’d be NO WAY I’d be able to be alive and doing the things I’ve been blessed by God to be able to do. I blog a lot about continuing to endure and haven’t really said much about what I’m working on or what I’m enduring for. But, if everything goes as it’s supposed to, next week I intend to start talking more about what I’m working on and how I can be contacted to speak and so forth. 
             It’s been an EXTREMELY long exhausting road but I’m confident I’ll be able to start talking more about what I’m doing next week and how I’m accomplishing my potential. But EVERYTHING I talk about that I’m able to endure, accomplish, and work towards accomplishing IS NOT to make you think I’m anything great. It’s all to hopefully get YOU to realize how great YOU are and how incredible your potential is! I’m never patting myself on the back or trying to get credit for what I’ve done, what I’m doing, or what I will do. I just want to convince you of your immaculate ability, potential, and worth by showing if I can do these things with the limitations I have, what can’t YOU do? The answer is nothing, there’s NOTHING you can’t accomplish if you really work for it and refuse to give up! So hopefully next week will be when I get to start telling you about how the things I’m working on are finally coming together. We’ll see but regardless, I don’t believe I’m still braindead and I do believe in my abilities and in YOU and your abilities! Keep your head up, the best is yet to come!!! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment