Friday, November 30, 2018

Do What YOU Feel YOU Should!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
          When it comes to what you do in life, I believe you should ALWAYS do what you feel you should! This is one reason I’ve decided to wait until after the first of January, 2019 to contact speakers bureaus and move forward more with that part of my career. I’m not exactly sure why I feel this way and I’m actually extremely excited to get moving forward but I feel that waiting until after 2019 begins is what I should do. I believe in trusting ourselves and our feelings. Unless of course you feel you should harm someone or do something bad, but hopefully your common sense already told you that? Ha! If we do what we feel we should and strive to do better each and everyday, we will get where we should go in life I do believe. Sometimes it take a little patience, a lot of the time it takes A LOT of patience. 
            I’m actually EXTREMELY impatient and usually want to get things done as quickly and efficiently as I can, so maybe my waiting until after next year begins to move forward with my plans is just something to help me be more patient, I’m not sure. But, either way, I’ll trust what I feel. As long as I feel I’m going in the direction I should be going, I believe I’ll be making the best choice for my situation. I guess we will see in time. Anyway, do YOU believe you can trust what you feel you should do in your life? I hope that you do and that your life is incredibly immaculate, but that’s kind of up to YOU now isn’t it? Ha! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment