Sunday, November 11, 2018

Why Don't YOU?

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann

            Someone is going to succeed in life, so why don’t YOU? Figure out what success means to you, and then do it. There’s really NO reason YOU can’t be the next success story, well unless I beat you there, then you can be the next NEXT success story, ha! But seriously, there are all kinds of stories about people who succeed so there’s no reason I know of the next success story can’t be your story. But first, you’ve got to decide what kind of success you want. Is it financial success? Is it emotional success? Is it success in a particular industry? Whatever your definition of success is, YOU can achieve it but you’ve got to believe in yourself and go after it! My financial success story is still being written, but I believe it’s only a matter of time until I finish “writing” that success story and it’s a past accomplishment. So once again, someone is going to succeed in life, so why don’t YOU? Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment