Friday, November 2, 2018

The Miracle of YOU!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
           YOU are a miracle! Whether you believe it or not, IT’S TRUE! Everything about you & all the things in your life you’ve faced and continue to face are miraculous! All of us really are miracles but, after life gets in the way, sometimes it’s hard to feel like you are a miracle. Life, even as ridiculous as it can be, in and of itself is a miracle but what YOU do with the life you’ve been given and how great a miracle you make your life is up to you. A lot of people have told me I’m a miracle because of my having survived the so called “unsurvivable” and I admit my survival and the miracle of my life and survival is a miracle I take no credit for, I give that credit to God. But, as I think about it, we are all miracles! But now, I’m working to succeed in the ways I desire to.

    Some of the ways I want to succeed I’ve been told are impossible, but NOTHING’s impossible, especially when you know you and your life are a miracle! I’m working to make the miracle I’ve been blessed with as great as I can make it, once again no credit be to me. But what are YOU going to do with the miracle you’ve been blessed with and the miracle YOU are? Your life can be as miraculous and spectacular as you believe it can be but it all comes down to the choices YOU make! So anyway, NEVER forget YOU are a miracle and can make the miracle of your life you’ve been blessed with greater each and everyday, will YOU? Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment