Monday, November 19, 2018

Love Life and NO Regrets!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann

    Love your life and have NO regrets is my suggestion! I’ve done things in my life that if I could do over differently I definitely would. But do I regret the choices I’ve made I wish I hadn’t? Well that answer is NO! I’ve made mistakes, I make them everyday, but if I waste my time regretting things I’ve done wrong, I feel I’m not able to move on and do better, or at least work to do better, because in the back, or front, of my mind, I’m always dreading, or regretting what I’ve done wrong.   Making mistakes is part of life, but learning from our mistakes, working not to make those mistakes again, and choosing to LOVE our lives and ourselves, is what I believe life is all about. 
             So, when you make a mistake, don’t let that mistake destroy who you are or the progress you’ve been making in your life. When able, I try to make restitutions for things I’ve done wrong but I refuse to constantly beat myself up over decisions I’ve made in the past which I wish I hadn’t made. I feel, in order to really move forward and make our lives as spectacular as they can be, we need to love our lives and have NO regrets! What do YOU think? Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment