Saturday, November 17, 2018

Just Keep Going!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann

  Tomorrow, Saturday, is going to be a busy day and I’m actually typing this post on Friday night because I’m not sure if I’ll have time to blog tomorrow but I want to make sure I post something. I’m supposed to be meeting up with a friend from my childhood who I haven’t seen in over 20 years so that should be awesome! If everything goes as planned I’m going to be going with him to Austin and I’ve no idea what time I’ll get back home so for the first time I’m typing my blog the day before and scheduling it to post tomorrow so I guess I’ll see how it works out. I was planning on calling a speakers bureau this week but, as often happens in my life, plans change so I’m intending to call next week, hopefully Monday. I know I talk a lot about succeeding and my desire to succeed in ways I’ve not yet but it is my intent to REALLY start getting after it even more next week and hopefully getting where I’ve been trying to go for oh so long. So keep your head up and keep working to move forward and I know YOU can get where you want to in your life! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment