Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Finding Heaven in Hell!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann

            For reasons not significant enough to mention, my neurosurgeon appointment being delayed yesterday has caused a delay in my plans to move forward with my speaking and all, I guess that’s just the way life goes. I don’t understand life! Too many things just DO NOT make sense to me. Maybe that’s because of my damaged brain but I think it’s just because life can be crazy. Each day is a struggle for me and I’m sure it is for most people, if not everyone. I do, however, LOVE life! Yes this is the same life I HATED, actually HATED is an extreme understatement! But I’ve chosen to love what I hated and was terrified of and just by making that choice, I’ve been able to find happiness. The almost nonstop pain is all too real but I’ve decided to love that too. My deciding to love instead of hate the things I don’t like is something everyone, especially YOU, can do! YOU can love your life and can be happy! Even when life is hell, if you’ll decide to love and embrace it, you can find  heaven in your hell! Like I've said repeatedly in my blogs, the choice is yours! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment