Tuesday, November 20, 2018

When You've Got NO More to Give!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
Before I get into today’s blog, I’ve decided I’m going to wait until next week to call the speakers bureau I’ve been planning on calling. My reasoning for this is that Thanksgiving is Thursday so I’m guessing they won’t be working after today or tomorrow so it’d probably be better for me to wait until next week when they’ll be working a full week again so I don’t end up starting to discuss my speaking with them and risk anything getting messed up because of the holiday. Now, back to today’s blog post, I want to talk to YOU about when YOU’ve got no more to give! Have you ever felt like you’ve given all you can and you just can’t go any further? If you have, you are not alone! Honestly for over 19 years I’ve felt like beyond exhausted and like I’ve got no more to give and I can’t go ANY further! But everyday I continue to wake up and keep trying to move forward. So when YOU feel like you’ve got nothing more to give, whether you want to or not, the fact is, as long as you’re still breathing, you can keep going! 
Even when I was in a coma for about a week and when I had machines keeping me alive, I was still able to push through. I feel like I have vague recollections of being in that coma, it’s A LOT like the sleep paralysis I’ve talked about before except scarier because I couldn’t hear myself breathing and snap out of it, but it’s HORRIFYING! Now, whether, heaven forbid, you’re in an actual coma, or just beyond exhausted in your everyday life and feel you have NOTHING more to give, the fact is, you still have something to give until your life is over. It might not be very comforting knowing that you can still endure whatever you’re enduring, but YOU can also make the most of it! Figure out what you need and want to succeed whatever your situation is and GO AFTER IT! Like I’ve told you before, to be happy all YOU need to do is make the decision to be such and, after times of unhappiness, ALWAYS come back to happy, that one’s just a choice. The success YOU desire starts by making the choice, and then doing what you need to accomplish it. But, make the right choice and go after the happiness and success YOU desire and don’t let anyone convince you you can’t achieve it! I’m horrible at being patient but be patient with yourself, I’ll try to do the same, ha, and when we feel we have nothing more to give, let’s keep giving and succeed, are YOU with me? Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment