Monday, November 5, 2018

Why Wait? Be Great!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann

           You may notice, the title of today's blog resembles one I wrote a while back, but it's not the same. Today’s post will be pretty short. I had another difficult night last night and didn’t get to sleep until after 3:00a.m. so that wasn’t much fun. I was supposed to be going to a neurosurgeon this morning but that got all messed up and has been rescheduled for next Monday. So once again things have been delayed but I’m still staying positive. And now I ask and say, why wait? Be great! There’s no reason to wait to be great, YOU can be great right now! Just keep doing your best, stay positive, and know YOU can find real happiness and be as great as you want to be! I believe choosing to be happy and sticking with it, is what real success is! I hope YOU will remember this and apply it to your life! While I’ve been typing this blog, as I’ve reread it, I’ve found multiple words I completely misspelled, what I typed didn’t even resemble actual words AT ALL, ha! I also keep hitting the wrong letters on my keyboard, ahhh brain damage, so much fun…not really. But I do love my damaged brain, even when I start to hate it, I make myself love it. So, I will end this blog shortly after once again asking and stating, why wait? Be Great! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment