Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Sometimes Are Just So Hard!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
          Sometimes are just so hard! Have YOU ever noticed this? Yesterday was one of those days that was just so hard for me. Less than 24 hours ago, the pain I’m in nonstop which I talk about in great detail in my memoir you can get off Amazon with this link, bit.ly/tcsom, felt unbearable. I knew I’d live through it but I just wanted it to stop, it was driving me crazy! But as I was facing the pain that would not stop I thought about YOU. I thought about how I need to live what I speak and blog about and needed to know I’d make it through the pain and needed to stay positive. 

    It wasn’t easy. But I knew I needed to be strong mentally so the things I say ring true! I did make it through yesterday, obviously, and I’m not in as much pain today, but I knew I had to live the positivity I talk about and couldn’t give up. I knew I needed to be stronger than I’d ever want to be so that when I tell YOU you can be as strong as you need to be in your life, you’d know I’m speaking from experience and YOU can trust that YOU will make it through. So, even when sometimes are just so hard, know you can and will be able to make it through and can always be tougher than your situation! Once again, I believe in YOU! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment