Wednesday, November 14, 2018

I'm SO Angry, I Hate My Life, and I Quit!!!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
            I'm SO angry, I hate my life, and I quit!!! Now that is an example of something you’ll NEVER hear me seriously say! It doesn’t mean I’ll never get angry, never feel like hating a situation I’m in, or that I’ll never want to quit, though. But when I start to get angry about something, I make myself remember being angry or not is MY choice. When I start hating a situation I’m in, I make myself remember hating something is a VERY negative  emotion I don’t want to be a part of and I find reasons to love whatever I was feeling like hating. And quitting on the obstacle, I mean opportunity, ha, this life can be, well that’s just something you know I’m not going to do! 

   It’s ok to feel negative emotions and to not ALWAYS be happy. It’s not ok though to ALWAYS be negative and NEVER be happy! If YOU want to be happy, YOU have to make yourself be happy! You can’t buy happiness and there’s no “secret ingredient” that’s going to make you be happy. The closest thing to a secret ingredient to happiness is knowing that your happiness is truly only dependent on YOU and how YOU allow yourself to feel! So, I ask, will YOU please be happy and when you’re not happy will you please come back to happy sooner than later? Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment