Saturday, December 1, 2018

Dealing With Negative Emotions!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
              What’s the best way to deal with negative emotions? I know I post positivity and work to always be positive but I’m human and I don’t pretend I never have negative emotions. But, when I start to get angry, depressed, or agitated, I make myself realize that I don’t want to feel this way and I really do want to live the words I speak. It’s kind of funny to me but if I start to think about something I don’t like, in my mind if I start to say, “I hate…” I really do stop myself and remind myself hate is a VERY strong and negative emotion and I don’t want to hate at all! I then make myself use a different, less powerful word! True story, ha! Feeling negatively is part of being human, but we DO NOT have to give in to it and can overcome these feelings. I will sometimes have depressing or angry thoughts shoot into my head. I’ll think momentarily about how life has not turned out AT ALL like I’d intended it to YET and there’s pretty much always in the back of my mind the realization of how difficult the loneliness I deal with is for me. 
               But when I start thinking about these things, I remind myself I don’t have to concentrate on them and I find reasons and ways to view these negative things positively. If YOU have angry, depressing, frustrated emotions, that is alright, YOU’re human just like me and that’s part of the human experience. But YOU and I can ALWAYS find reasons these negatives can be positives. We can decide to smile, keep going, and know WE can make each day better than the one before. So, will YOU find the positivity within the fog of the nonstop negativity that’s so easy to find in life? If YOU will, that’s when you’ll find lasting happiness! It’s not easy, but it’s definitely possible and MORE THAN worth it! I work to do this everyday, will YOU join with me and make our world a more positive and happy place please? There’s ALWAYS a spot for YOU on my team and YOU are the exact person I’m trying to recruit! Will you please accept my invitation and join my team? It’s full of winners and we NEVER lose because we NEVER give up! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment