Friday, December 7, 2018

A Tribute to my Dear Friend Jordan Lord Kunkel!

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann
       Today’s post will be different than any I’ve posted before. I feel I need to write it for an unbelievable woman and friend I was blessed to know and now miss dearly. It’s a tribute to my friend who I hope we can all be more like named Jordan Lord Kunkel who passed away a little over a year ago. Jordan YOU are an incredible woman! Beautiful, kind, spectacular, and amazing are just a few of the words that don’t even almost begin to describe how wonderfully immaculate you are! My senior year in 1998 I moved into Fair Oaks Ranch when you were just a freshman and our backyards connected. After my accident you came over with our friend Veronica and we just talked, laughed, and had a great time, I REALLY miss that. We’d hang out and you always made me feel important and cared for. A little over a year ago I learned you were in the hospital and things weren’t looking good. I immediately became angry and began cussing at God and demanding He not let you die and not make you live a handicapped life like mine. 
        I told Him to heal you totally and completely so you could return to your husband and family and keep blessing the world with the awesomeness that is you. Our friend Rachel kept me updated on your status and I just kept demanding God heal you and let you return to your family and life. Now I’m crying as I write this because after much prayer and knowing you were suffering, I very angrily basically told God if He wouldn’t work a miracle and heal you totally and completely then He needed to make you stop suffering. The very next day I found out you’d past away, I was devastated and couldn’t believe it! I once again became irate with God and cussed at Him more. But this whole situation with you has actually helped my relationship with Him, thanks so much my friend!
        I know where you are now, I’ve been there, and take great comfort in knowing you’re no longer suffering. However, the world suffers everyday because you are no longer here. I know I’ll see you again but missing you is heartbreaking. I love and miss you, Jordan. So many people love and miss you. You were taken way too soon but I can’t wait until I get to see you again in the heavens where I know you now are! Sorry it took me so long to pay tribute to the amazingness that is you, Jordan, but it was just too hard for me emotionally to talk about how much we all miss and love you before now! Jordan, you’ll never be forgotten, until we meet again and forever after, please know how much you are missed my dear friend. Love you so much Jordan! Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment