Sunday, December 2, 2018

There's Just Something About YOU...

FAILING TO FAIL!
Joseph Brann

       There’s just something about YOU that lets me know YOU’re incredible! Sometimes you might not feel as though you’re incredible, you can believe me on this, I’ve been there many, many times. But I’m here to remind you now that you really, REALLY are spectacular! We’ve all been blessed with so much to offer and you’ll probably never truly know how your life is impacting others. I might not know you personally, but I know that what I’m saying is true! Now some people will dim the light we’ve been given by their choices and the way they act. 
         However, I don’t believe you are one of those people who won’t shine as bright as you can! And even if you don’t shine as bright as you can today, tomorrow you get another chance, so KEEP GOING and shine as bright as YOU can! Today I just wanted to post a quick blog and remind you that YOU really are tremendously INCREDIBLE with so much potential to become better each and everyday! Please don’t forget this and PLEASE believe in yourself? Until reading my next blog and even after, remember keep FAILING TO FAIL! 

No comments:

Post a Comment